© 2015 Venustheme.com. All Rights Reserved.
- STANDARD VOLTAGE: 240 IN CASE OF 440 V PLEASE CONSULT
- STANDARD DIAMETER: 25 MM TO 1000 MM OTHER THAN THAT PLEASE CONSULT
- MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE: 500 DEGREE
- STANDARD SHEATH MATERIAL G.I./ SS/ ALUMINA
- CONNECTION AS PER ORER.
- HIGH VOLTAGE TESTED
- LEAKAGE CURRENT (COLD) : <_ 0.5 Ma for 240 V
- DIAMETER TOLERANCE: ± 0.02 TO 0.06
- RESISTANCE TOLERANCE: ± 5% TO 10%
- WATTAGE TOLERANCE: ± 5% TO 10%
- LENGTH TOLERANCE: ± 1% MIN.1 MM
- Sheath Material from GI/ SS/ ALUMINA
- MICA INSULATION.
- Precisely design with uniform heat distribution.
- High Strength.
- CUSTOMIZED SIZE & DESIGN.
- NICROME STRIP WIRE.
- WIRE LENGTH 12” STANDARD F.G. OR TEFLON AS PER SPECIFY.
- DIFFERENT CONNECTION AVAILBALE I.E. STUD/ PLUG CONNECTION ETC.
- ADD on also available i.e. cera wool jacket/ Heat resistance also.
- INJECTION MOLDING
- EXTRUSION MACHINE.
- BLOW MOLDING MACHINE.
There are the various available shapes for band heaters. The shapes are decided on the basis of heating application. The most common forms are as below.
- DIAMETER OF SHEATH IN MM
- LENGTH OF SHEATH IN MM
- SPECIFIY IF CONNENECTION WIRE WANTED.
- VOLTAGE & WATTAGE
- ANY SPECIFIC COLD ZONE (STANDARD COLD ZONE WILL BE 25 MM MIN.)
- OTHER THAN STANDARD SHEATH MATERIAL PLEASE MENTION WHICH WANT
- IF OTHER DESIGN WANTED SHARE YOU’RE DRAWING.
Special Customized Type of Terminations can be made for those please consult.
Styles of Leads are same as Termination. Other than this please consult.
- Fibre glass wire
- Fibre glass SS braded wire
- Fibre glass with silicone sleeve
There are the various available styles of clamping for band heaters. When a band is provided the material is of a low coefficient of expansion type. Width of the clamping band or the number used per heater is dictated by the design standards. There are a variety of clamping mechanisms that can be attached to the band or directly to the heater. The most common forms of ends are as below. Factors influencing the type and size of clamping are:
- Type of band heater
- Diameter and Width
- Termination type and location
- Holes and notches in heater
- Preferences of the user